Thursday, December 29, 2011

Toxic Release

If this costs me one or more friendships, so fucking be it.  I can't keep carrying this around inside anymore, it's gotta come out.  This is getting started on my NYR's a little early but I can't wait til the weekend, if I do I'm gonna have another episode like I did Tuesday night at work.

I purchased a thumb drive...that's green...and it's called the Toxic Drive.  It's where I write letters to people....friends included...to confront them and release all this toxic energy I keep carrying around.  Why do I store it where no one but me can read it?  Because some of it's petty, some of it's downright rude, and in a small measure it respects them by not dragging all this drama out into the open for them to see.

If you're a friend and you ever wanna read something I wrote about you, or see if you're included, let me know, I'll share.  But remember, be careful what you wish for.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment