Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back to the Grind

The countdown has begun.  In 48 hours I will be back on 3rd shift, and heading into work.  And I can honestly say I'm dragging my heels at every turn.  I've gotten used to being awake during the daylight and asleep at night, like a normal person.  If there was a guarantee of a full time day shift job somewhere I'd never go back Thursday night.

I guess the one bright note is that I only work on Thursday.  I'm off Fri-Tues, because I would've been going to KY for LizCon. I know I'm not going in on Friday night, but I may go back on Monday, I haven't made up my mind yet.

I know I need to go back, to get started on earning an income again because LizFest (separate event...same lady tho) is coming up in November, and as a 19, I have to be there. 

Ugh...I have so much to think about this weekend.  Cynthia better be ready for an earful.

No comments:

Post a Comment